Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Week, Another Update

Seems to be every 6 days that I manage to get back to the blog. Actually, there isn't a whole lot going on, so you haven't missed anything!

I'm doing well, except for exhaustion which the doc says is about 50% still throwing off the effects of the anesthesia and 50% the heat, both of which should be much improved in 6 weeks. We'll see.

The first Double Doodle pup... Shadow... is moving to Texas (to be Josh's dog) this week and the second, Bart, is leaving for his new home next Sunday. Betty is going to be hanging out here for a bit which means the only available pup is Bud-Light. IF I ever get a new computer (and photo program) I'll take more pix of him... he is going to be gorgeous!

Lucky (formerly Bud) of Jennifer's pups is also still here and has come a long way in the self confidence department. He's NO trouble, so I'm concentrating on getting the younger pups placed first.

The waiting list for the PLANNED Cotton/Boon Fall litter IS open and there are one, maybe two spots still available. Boon has made it clear HE is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.